Tuesday, March 1, 2016

We're still here!

Friends of the CF blogroll,

I've had a few people ask me if I'm still adding blogs to the blogroll, and the answer is YES! My life is pretty crazy right now and so it takes me a few weeks to get new blogs added once I receive an e-mail or comment, but I do get them all up within about a month provided new applicants have added the button (see the "How to get your blog listed" section for directions). If you've asked to be added to the blogroll and more than four weeks have passed in which you haven't received confirmation from me that I've added you, please feel free to e-mail me again. Every now and then an e-mail gets swallowed up in my inbox, or doesn't go through.

I'm also always happy to feature any blogger from the blogroll who is interested. Send me an email or leave a comment here and I'll forward a copy of the interview questions!

Hope to see YOUR blog here soon!

Cindy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment